William Park, Founder & CEO
Over 20 years’ industry experience and deal making in the areas of M&A, Private Place Investment, Corporate Finance and Business Consultancy. Fluent in Spanish and Korean.
- Founder & Major shareholder / US Capital China in Shenzhen, China – 2016 to Present
- Founder & CEO / US Capital Limited in Hong Kong, China -2012 to Present
- Founder & Managing Partner/ US CAPITAL LLC in New Jersey & Delaware -2010 to Present
- CEO/ Parc Group International Inc. d/b/a:US Capital in NJ – Feb.2006 to Present
- Chairman and Founder/Zone Chelsea Center for the Arts in Manhattan, New York 2002-Dec.2005
- Branch Manager/ First Laridian Mortgage Banker, Leonia NJ-2001 to 2002
- Branch Manager/Homestead Financial Company,NJ-2000-2001
- Manager/SAMSUNG Corporation Commercial Dept., in Mexico City-1997 to 1998
- Branch Manager/SAMSUNG AMERICA Inc., Torreon, Mexico-1996 to 1997
- Branch Manager/SAMSUNG AMERICA Inc., Bonao, Dominican Republic –1994 to 1996
- Assistant Manager/Sucheon Co .,PARAISO S.A. in Honduras, C. A. – 1991 to 1994.
- KyungHee University: B.A – Spanish Linguistics
- Salamanca University in Spain: Certification
Specialized Expertise and Competencies:
- M&A advisory and financial provisioning.
- Private equity funding for specialty manufacturing industries and commercial real estate projects.
- Assist and provide renewable energy and power plant project finance against Bank Guarantee.
- International mineral trade and finance
- International crude oil trade and finance
- International meat business development and finance
- Assist and provide L/C, SBLC/BG and POF on international import and export trade business transactions